This is such an easy snack loaded with healthy fats and fiber. It's fresh and uplifting! It's also kid-approved. Try getting your kid to make some with you. This is FILLING snack, so share you may want to share anyway.
- 1 Knife
- 1 Butter knife
- 1 Medium to Large Apple
- 3 Tbsp Organic Nut Butter Of choice and adjust based on taste
- 1/8 cup dried fruit of choice cranberries, raisins or cherries are good!
- 1/8 cup sliced or slivered nut or seed pumpkin seeds, almonds, sunflower, etc.
- Slice apple in cross sections (about 1/4" thick) and remove core
- Spread nut butter around apple ring
- Top with seeds, nuts and dried fruit of choice
Have fun with this recipe! Use what you got! Other fun and nutritious ingredients to try:
- Chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Hemp seeds
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!