Easy Homemade Coffee Creamer
Read the labels on the store-bought creamers. Many are loaded with lots of sugar and additives. You can make creamer for the week with this recipe, save money, and save yourself from the crud that is in the others. You will laugh at how easy these are! You can have fun with ingredients too!
- 1 Small-Medium sized glass jar with lid!
- 1 Small spoon or whisk
- 1 can Full fat canned coconut milk or dairy cream (1 pint)
- 3 Tbsp Raw Honey add extra if you like really sweet
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
Additional Variation options
- 2-3 drops Peppermint oil great with cocoa!
- 1/8 cup Cocoa powder/baking powder may need to add more milk if too thick
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon ground
- With clean glass jar, add milk. add honey and vanilla
- Put lid on TIGHTLY and shake OR use small whisk or spoon to mix in jar
- Keep closed and store in fridge, Use with your coffee as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!